sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2007

Fifth Assignment

Hello.

For this assignment I’ll be commenting on Daniela’s blog. To which the address is: http://psyquita.blogspot.com/.

I really like Daniela’s blog because of many reasons.

First of all, I think the design she chose is pretty nice, the text color and the background color don’t make a lot of contrast, so you don’t get tired of reading.

She also expresses her self very well, she uses a lot of every-day, more colloquial expressions, which make her English sound a lot more natural, not like she’s copying phrases from a text book.

Also, I noticed she chose some of the links I chose to post on her blog, for instance, http://www.apch.cl/.

It’s also great that she posts images of the activities or subjects she’s writing about. It makes the whole reading a lot more interesting. And, they’re great pictures too! When I had to upload a picture of an activity I couldn’t really come up with anything good.

I also noticed that in the assignment where we were supposed to talk about a piece of art, Daniela chose the same painting I chose: The Japanese Bridge, by Monet. I also posted the two different pictures and explained why they were painted differently by the artist. It was pretty funny when I noticed that.

Nice blog Daniela !

No hay comentarios: